YOU are what we are looking for! Read on to see if you are looking for „someone“ like us.
Who are we?
We are Xotigo! Xotigo is the #1 digital solution provider, continuously delivering excellence and the highest value-add for its Automotive industry customers while being the most lean and digitalised company.
Our team is made up of highly experienced, passionate, self-driven, & globally located people, who share the same values of trust, fairness, and respect of others. While we work hard, we enjoy life to the fullest, and ensure that we create a balance of work & fun as part of our company DNA.
What do we work on?
We created the most efficient Sales Management Suite of solutions for the Automotive industry, while having the goal to diversify into other industries. These modular solutions are built on the Salesforce platform, and they help companies improve their customer satisfaction, sales productivity, and revenues. We are proud of the fact that our products help so many people tackle their business challenges in an easy manner, and this makes us hungry to work on further solutions as part of our innovative and challenging product roadmap.
This is where you could fit in and contribute:
As a Business Analyst at Xotigo you will be a key member of our Project Delivery Organisation and you will contribute extensively to the successful delivery of our customer projects. You will engage with our customers at all expert levels, understand how they are working today and you will consult them on how our industry best practice solutions can contribute to the achievement of their business objectives of tomorrow. You will conduct various process and requirements workshops, product demonstrations and manage user stories and the project backlog. You will consult on, develop and implement relevant solutions together with the customer and the Xotigo product development team.
What skills do we seek in you?
- You have solid experience as a Business Analyst or Salesforce Consultant.
- You enjoy analysing how our customers work today and advising on solutions for their business process transformation based on our industry best practice solution.
- You are deeply familiar with the delivery of customer SaaS implementation projects in agile environments, you excel at driving customer requirements engineering, capturing requirements in excellent user stories and driving the backlog management.
- You have several years of experience and relevant certifications on core Salesforce modules to implement “no/low code configurations” by yourself. For complex topics you can always fall back on the Xotigo product development team.
- You have highly developed analytical skills, you are very structured and process orientated, combined with an agile mindset and great communication skills.
- Automotive supplier sales process experience is considered a benefit.
How do you benefit?
- You will work full time remote and with flexible working hours.
- You will travel with the team twice a year to fun travel locations for team work-vacation events.
- You will be part of an international and highly motivated team with shared values and beliefs.
- Xotigo is a young, rapidly growing company but strong startup with an exceptional company culture.
- We all believe in what we do and we make sure we have fun in the process.
- State of the art working equipment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Growth and development opportunities.
If you are up to the challenge and interested in working with us, please send us an email with your CV and let us know what you bring to our team.
Email to: jobs@Xotigo.com