YOU are what we are looking for! Read on to see if you are looking for “someone” like us.
Who are we?
We are Xotigo! Xotigo is the #1 digital solution provider, continuously delivering excellence and the highest value-add for its Automotive industry customers while being the most lean and digitalized company.
Our team is made up of highly experienced, passionate, self-driven, & globally located people, who share the same values of trust, fairness, and respect of others. While we work hard, we enjoy life to the fullest, and we ensure that we create a balance of work & fun as part of our company DNA.
What do we work on?
We created the most efficient Sales Management Suite of solutions ever for the Automotive industry, while having the goal to diversify into other industries. These modular solutions are built on the Salesforce platform, and they help companies improve their customer satisfaction, sales productivity, and revenues. We are proud of the fact that our products help so many people tackle their business challenges in an easy manner, and this makes us hungry to work on further solutions as part of our innovative and challenging product roadmap.
This is where you could fit in and steer/support the next growth phase of this company.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will take the lead in designing test strategies, processes and procedures used to ensure that our software products continuously meet the specified quality standards. Using your expertise, you will create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases. Furthermore, with your knowledge of Salesforce and test automation, you will develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing effort. Following our drive to be innovative partners for our customers, you will take ownership of in-depth functional, regression, integration and performance test suites, and ensure the continuous robustness of our integrated library of digital products.
What skills do we seek in you?
- 5+ years of experience testing on the Salesforce platform in medium/large enterprise implementation projects
- Strong proficiency in understanding business specifications, creating test strategies and designing test plans with clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases
- Knowledge and proficiency in executing functional, regression, integration, performance, API and user acceptance tests for end-to-end system processes, as well as in documenting test case results.
- Working knowledge of test automation of end-to-end process on the Salesforce platform
- Working knowledge of all phases of SDLC, CI/CD, Agile Scrum, version control software like GIT
- Clear insight of the Salesforce platform, architecture, and concepts
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Candidates with one or more Salesforce certifications are preferred
- Candidates with ISTQB or related certifications are preferred.
How do you benefit?
- Work with a globally placed group of incredibly talented and fun people
- Work from home and with flexible working hours
- Develop through continuous learning
- Get industry standard compensation and benefits
Opportunity mostly never knocks twice! If you are up to the challenge and interested in joining us, please email us your CV to: jobs@Xotigo.com