YOU are what we are looking for! Read on to see if you are looking for “someone” like us.
Who are we?
We are Xotigo! Xotigo is the #1 digital solution provider, continuously delivering excellence and the highest value-add for its Automotive industry customers while being the most lean and digitalized company.
Our team is made up of highly experienced, passionate, self-driven, & globally located people, who share the same values of trust, fairness, and respect of others. While we work hard, we enjoy life to the fullest, and ensure that we create a balance of work & fun as part of our company DNA.
What do we work on?
We created the most efficient Sales Management Suite of solutions ever for the Automotive industry, while having the goal to diversify into other industries. These modular solutions are built on the Salesforce platform, and they help companies improve their customer satisfaction, sales productivity, and revenues. We are proud of the fact that our products help so many people tackle their business challenges in an easy manner, and this makes us hungry to work on further solutions as part of our innovative and challenging product roadmap.
This is where you could fit in and steer/support the next growth phase of this company.
Xotigo will enable you on one hand to create digital products as part of our roadmap, and on the other hand, work on mid to large scale customer projects that enhance our existing suite of products. You will take the lead to design, develop, test, document and deploy the Xotigo Sales Management Suite solutions. Using your expertise in Salesforce, you will collaborate with the Product and Project teams to interpret customer requirements, enhancements, and optimisations. Following our culture to be innovative, you will continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionalities on the Salesforce platform.
What skills do we seek in you?
- Solid experience in SFDC development, preferably with Salesforce Certifications such as the Platform Developer I/II
- Strong proficiency in application design and development using Apex, Triggers, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Experience in developing and deploying solutions using Visual Studio Code
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP / REST API
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, and design guidelines, as well as key Salesforce architectural concepts such as governor limits, sharing, security models and techniques, etc.
- Working knowledge in the SDLC process, Agile Scrum, and version control like GIT
How do you benefit?
- Work with a globally placed group of incredibly talented and fun people
- Work from home and with flexible working hours
- Develop through continuous learning
- Get industry standard compensation and benefits
Opportunity mostly never knocks twice! If you are up to the challenge and interested in joining us, please email us your CV to: jobs@Xotigo.com